Saturday, June 18, 2016

Stuck in the TARDIS with You (Stuck In The Middle With You - Stealers Wheel)

(disclaimer: I don't know offhand if the Doctor was ever in danger of destroying ancient Rome. I needed the rhyme)


Well I don't know why I came here tonight,

I got the feeling that something ain't right,

I'm so scared that we'll get lost out in space,

And I'm wondering where you got that new face,

Oods to the left of me,

Daleks to the right, here I am,

Stuck in the TARDIS with you

 

Yes I'm stuck in the TARDIS with you,

And I'm wondering what it is I should do,

It's so hard to keep these secrets I know,

and I'm longing for some real Christmas snow,

Boe to the left of me, angels to the right,

Here I am, stuck in the TARDIS with you

 

Well you started out on Gallifrey,

you're sad that you're the last Time Lord,

Your assistants and companions

follow you through space and time

Allons-y, Allons-y

 

Trying to make some sense of it all,

But I can see that it makes no sense at all,

It's much bigger inside your police box,

and I want to cause a bad paradox

Cats to the left of me, Silence to the right,

Here I am, stuck in the TARDIS with you

 

Well you started out on Gallifrey

You stopped the Time War by yourself

And your friends, they're counting shadows,

You regenerate and say,

Allons-y, allons-y

 

Well I don't know why we came to the moon,

I got the feeling it's gonna hatch soon,

I'm so scared that we'll destroy ancient Rome,

And I'm wondering how I'll ever get home,

Veils to the left of me,

Sky fish to the right, here I am,

Stuck in the TARDIS with you,

Yes I'm stuck in the TARDIS with you,

Stuck in the TARDIS with you, here I am stuck in the TARDIS with you

1 comment:

  1. Earthling...
    When our eternal soul
    leaves our mortal body
    to meet our Maker,
    only four, last things remain:
    death, judgement, Heaven or Hell
    according to the deeds WEE mortals
    accomplished in our expired existence.

    ⬆️I'm a re-boot NDE⬇️
    If you're RIGHT,
    you'll see LIGHT -
    follow that to the Elysian Fields.
    Let's be tethered2forever Upstairs.

    Find-out what RCIA means and join.
    Make Your Choice -SAW

    ⚠️DO NOT⚠️take the Mark of the Beast;
    otherwise, we'll be in two, different eternities.
    TRUST-N-JEEE-sis!!!

    ReplyDelete