Friday, February 19, 2016

Claymation (Vacation - The Go-Go's)

Can't seem to get my mind off of you

Back here at home with nothing to do

I thought I would play

I found some clay

Tomorrow I start a new filmmaking venture


When I saw Sledgehammer, I should have run

But I thought Gumby was such fun

I see, I was wrong

And it takes so long

I should have known all along this would be awful


A week for thirty

seconds of tape

Two weeks for sixty and my

Actors won't stay in the right shape


Claymation, all I ever wanted

Claymation, using up old clay

Claymation, something to pass the time


Claymation, all I never wanted

Claymation, nightmares made of clay

Claymation, wasting all my spare time


Three weeks of filming

I want to scream

Four weeks go by me and I

Still haven't finished even one scene


Claymation, all I never wanted

Claymation, nightmares made of clay

Claymation, wasting all my spare time

No comments:

Post a Comment