Sunday, February 21, 2016

Pi r squared (Hip to be Square - Huey Lewis and the News)

I used to be a renegade, I used to guesstimate

But I couldn't tell if I was right; I couldn't validate

Now I'm using formulae, and my results, I'll share

You might think it's harder, but I say that's unfair

Determining circumferences,


Just use pi r squared


I like my math with variables, I like geometry

I measure angles every day in trigonometry

They tell me that it's difficult, but this I do declare:

If you want to measure circles, you have to be aware

for there is no denying that you


Must use pi r squared


It's not too hard to figure out, you use math every day

And those who choose to estimate are all in disarray

You see them doing homework, they're struggling to survive

Without my favorite constant, three point one four one five

Don't tell me that it's useless, Don't tell me you don't care

Take it from me


Just use pi r squared


Here, there, and everywhere

Pi r, Just use pi r squared

Here, there, and everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment